Amazon personal shopper

Sunday 10 April 2022

I love you now and will always do, you will always be my boo – Ebube Nwagbo writes Alex Ekubo a romantic birthday message

 


Nollywood actress Ebube Nwagbo has penned a romantic birthday message to her colleague, Alex Ekubo.


Ekubo also known by his chieftaincy title name, Chief Ikuku turned a year older on Sunday, April 10 and lots of his colleagues via their social media platforms celebrated with the movie star.


However, that of Ebube Nwagbo couldn’t go unnoticed as she expressed how she feels about the celebrant.


The actress shared a lovely photo of Alex Ekubo and wrote: 

“Happy Birthday To My BOO ❤. My Fave Person And Cutest Chief I Know..  You Share Your Contagious Love And Genuine Happiness EveryWhere You Go.. EveryOne Needs A Dose Of You In Their  Lives. U Are Undeniably Different,Uniquely Smart And Funny.Ikenna..I Know You Gat Me And I Gat You Too For Life..I Loved You Then(before someone became a Chief and a coconut head),Still Love You Now And Will Always Do…Cos You Will Always Be My BOO ❤️πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’―Wishing you a fulfilling birthday today filled with love and happiness ❤️πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚@alexxekubo #ChiefIkuku#TheBreeze#”

No comments :

Post a Comment