Amazon personal shopper

Thursday 7 February 2019

'Confidence is walking into a room and not having to compare yourself with anyone else' - Yvonne Jegede writes as she shares sexy photo








Nollywood actress and mother of one, Yvonne Jegede shared this sexy photo of herself and wrote: 'Confidence isn't walking into a room with your nose in the air, and thinking you are better than everyone else, it's walking into a room and not having to compare yourself with anyone else in the first place. Be humble in your confidence yet courageous in your character. If u have no confidence in self, you are twice defeated in the race of life.'

1 comment :

  1. First of all thanks to Dr.Agbazara for bringing back my lover to me within 48 hour. I have nothing to say than to Thank you and to let you know that i am happy.. My Lover treats me better and he spends most of her time with me now telling me how much he loves me than ever before.. If you have any problems with your lover contact Dr.Agbazara via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or WhatsApp ( +2348104102662 ) because he is the solution to every relationship problems

    ReplyDelete