Amazon personal shopper

Saturday 8 April 2017

Whenever you beat a woman, you beat your joy, peace and success -Mr. Ibu





Nollywood comic actor, John Okafor a.k.a Mr. Ibu, has a message for those beat women. The actor who had a chat with Saturday Beats, said;

“My mother spoilt me so much while she was alive and she also taught me a lot of things. I flaunt my wife on social media because of the orientation I had.

Women should be respected and I am one of those that respect women so much. I believe it is a sin to beat a woman. God removed a rib from a man to create a woman which

means that women are connected to men spiritually.

Whenever you raise your hand against a woman, you beat your joy, success, business, peace in your family. Watch the position of any man that beats his wife and you would know what I am talking about. .

Praise your wife and tell her how beautiful she is. Buy things to make her happy because her happiness could influence your business. I love my wife with everything I have. .

Our women need to be praised. I work hard while she stays at home to take care of our children. I don’t regret anything I spend on my wife. If I am outside Nigeria, I always shop for her and I buy things like a blind man because she deserves it.”

On how he started dating his wife, he said: The wooing period was so serious. She had a boyfriend and I was aware of it. They had a quarrel and I was busy settling it. One day, the guy sent her a text message b which made her cry for two days. .

In the text message, the guy said she should leave him alone and that if she said should ever come close to him again, he would leave a mark on her body that she would never forget in her life. .

I told her to wipe her tears and promised that I would replace him and be better. Months later, we met in Port-Harcourt and I offered her shelter that night. You know that they don’t leave a goat and yam in the same place; that is how she got pregnant and we got married."

Nice one Mr IBU, hope other men will learn from this.

No comments :

Post a Comment