Amazon personal shopper

Thursday 8 December 2016

Gospel singer Frank Edwards write open letter to future wife


Frank Edwards is a talented Gospel Musician, Songwriter and recording artist. He is seen as one of the hottest Gospel artist in Nigeria today.He shared on his IG page his readiness for getting a wife and listed the requirements.
Read his caption:

To le future wife ..✍🏽 I waited this long to make sure I’m ready for you & our unborn 2 kids , but by GOD’s grace I think I’m there πŸ€”. . I will put you under no type of pressure to be a certain way.. all I ask is LOVE JESUS honestly.. by GOD’s grace you & the kids will have nothing to worry about. . but there is one thing 1. I’m addicted to my music but I’m learning to create a balance.. . I don’t like wahala πŸ‘πŸ» if you know you will give me wahala biko COME AND BE GOING 😐.. practice how to laugh cus I’m more dangerous than
@akpororo & @bishopchikancy put together πŸ˜‚ .. I don’t like eba that much , I’m sure u know that oneπŸ˜‘ to be continued …..✍🏽️

No comments :

Post a Comment