Amazon personal shopper

Sunday 6 November 2016

I Can’t Marry a Poor Guy, Famous Blogger Linda Ikeji Says


In an interview with The Nation News published today, celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji said that when it comes to settling down with a man, he has to be anything but poor.
The 36 years old unmarried tech startup owner revealed that she has been getting a lot of marriage proposals but would only marry someone she can look up to.
“I keep telling people. It’s not that men are scarce. They are not scarce. The type of men that some of us are looking for are scarce.”, she said
Coming off as being cocky, she mentioned that if she wanted to get married today, she would as getting a husband as never been a challenge for her.
“If I want to get married next week, I can. I want a man that I can look up to. Somebody that inspires me, somebody that will push me, motivate me; somebody who has had some success in his own career.”
She also expressed her desire to meet Hollywood actor and movie producer, Tyler Perry.
“I’m inspired by successful people. I can’t wait to meet someone like Tyler Perry.”

No comments :

Post a Comment