Amazon personal shopper

Saturday 5 November 2016

I can kill for love— Clinic Matter’s Nurse Titi(Nkechi Emmanuel)


In a chat with Showtime Celebrity, the Anambra State-born thespian speaks on the extent she can go for love, her experience in Hollywood, and her career generally.

You are young, beautiful, rich and already building your career. Where is marriage in all these?
Marriage is around the corner.

How soon?
Very soon. You don’t expect me to give you the date, common.
There is this belief that celebrities find it difficult to find love, your thought?
That is not true. I have found love before, I am still in love and will still get men falling in love with me. We should learn to give love a try.

Why do we have celebrities within the marriageable age still single?
We all have our real persons off the screen. How you treat yourself, partner, your commitment to the relationship will determine what will become of the relationship. This has nothing to do with who you are on the screen.
An actress once said it is better to have sex outside a relationship than in a relationship to avoid being heartbroken?
Our culture frowns at pre-marital sex. However, it is not advisable to have sex outside a relationship. One should work towards having the good sides of the relationship.

To what length can you go for love?
I can kill for love. Love is a good thing and when I find it, I am a very jealous lover. If anyone blocks my path, I can kill that person.

Your Nigerian celebrity crush?
That is Patoranking. He knows what he wants and I like his dress sense.

No comments :

Post a Comment