Amazon personal shopper

Monday 5 September 2016

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, has revealed the secret ingredient to her successful marriage.

Mercy Aigbe attributes marriage success to God– Popular actress Mercy Aigbe has revealed the secret behind her successful marriage

– The mother in an interview stated sustainability of marriage is down to having a focus

– Aigbe who is in her second marriage is blessed with two kids

According to the beautiful mother of two, God and a powerful determination has been the reason why she has managed to sustain her marriage.

Aigbe, who is currently in her second marriage to Lanre Gentry in an interview published by Encomium News on Saturday, September 3, 2016, stated that her successful marriage is down to having a focus.

In her words “It has been cool and it’s been God all the way. Before I got into it, I had actually made up my mind that come what may, I was going to stay married.”

“Although, I won’t say there weren’t some challenges along the way, I am just being focused. And I have been praying about it and God has just been helping me. So, it’s been God all the way.”

We pray for many years for the couple.
Source: Naij.com

No comments :

Post a Comment