Amazon personal shopper

Saturday 27 August 2016

love is beautiful

When boo is special, u'll treat her like a queen. Saw this on IG
@mmeme_mimisho sweet #BNBling story
#Cloud9Alert.. I am engaged to be married to the Love of my life! He was dramatic about his proposal; lots of stories, some vexing and tears (on my part) were involved.
He made me believe he travelled out of Abuja a day before I was scheduled to arrive and I was mad at him because he didn't tell me...his sisters did...at the airport, when I landed! I was upset but he begged and apologised and explained (all stories o!). His sisters made sure to pamper me, even took me shopping.
Now, my friends and his family were part of the plan as I got invited to a church dinner event the next day by one of my bestfriends (who introduced us). I dressed up and went with her. Enroute, she decided to stop and pick a delivery for the church event and led me right into a room full of friends, family, cameras, cake and my boo on one knee with my beautiful ring. All this while, Aduke by Tjan was playing in the background...it's one of 'our' songs. He asked me to spend forever with him...Of course, I said 'YES'!!! #lovemyring #lovemyman
#proposal #excitedmuch #foreverherewecome #myfireandginger #lovewantintin #butterfliesinmytummy #socontent #sothankful

No comments :

Post a Comment